Do you like your handwriting?
Do you prefer to print or write in cursive?
Print. I haven't used cursive since I was a kid.
Do you think handwriting should be graded in school?
I think it should only affect the grade if it is unreadable.
Do you prefer writing in pencil or pen?
When you write in ink, do you prefer a neutral color such as black or blue, or a fun color like purple or green?
Purple is nice if I happen to have a purple ink pen.
1. Who's making a positive difference in your life?
Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.
The person who started me on this path of moving out of here, although I'm sure that was not his intention.
2. Where would you like to be right now?
Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.
Out to lunch.
3. What's the first thing you'd do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift?
Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.
Buy a spare hybrid vehicle battery.
4. What super-power would you really like to have?
Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.
The power of answering Friday Five in a single bound.
5. What's your favorite sound?
Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____'s voice.
The thud of an ammo can when I poke in a pile of sticks/leaves.
1. How often do you clean your home?
I never clean the whole place. I do a bit at a time when exposed surfaces need it.
2. What domestic chore do you hate?
Cleaning the toilet.
3. What domestic chore do you enjoy?
Microwave cooking. Is that a chore?
4. Do you own a washing machine or go to the laundrette?
No, but there is a washing machine in the basement.
5. Do you iron underpants and/or bed sheets?
No. No one is going to notice that underpants are wrinkly and bedsheets smoothen out when I spread them out on the bed.