- Got some tools from the nearby Lowe's and started weeding the front yard. Also pruned a broken branch from the bush.
- Got groceries at Pathmark (where the store layout is a mirror image of the Ramsey Pathmark and will take some getting used to) and started making meals in my new kitchen.
- Installed a shower curtain rod so I could use the shower. (The house seller helpfully left behind a new shower curtain.)
- Got a locksmith to install deadbolts on the front and back doors. This was actually on my homeowners insurance policy so I was making it legitimate.
- Took delivery of the DSL equipment, ready for the service start date.
Back to Jersey on Friday after taking care of a few things. Along the way, I made a little detour to attend the Branchburg geocaching event at Moe's. I had the Instant Friend, which is a vegetarian quesadilla.