1. What's something you do more quickly than most people?
Answer Friday Five. Okay, not really. This is actually painstakingly slow.
2. What's something you do more carelessly than most people?
Open heart surgery. Good thing no one lets me do that! :)
3. What's something you do more slowly than most people?
Answer Friday Five. It's already taken over 45 minutes!
4. What's something you do more carefully than most people?
Keeping track of my stuff when I'm out and about. People who've gone out with me have noticed that I do a short inventory every time I leave a restaurant or any other place to make sure I don't leave things behind. Even then, I still somehow manage to leave my walking stick behind at a cache site once or twice a year, although I usually catch that before I've driven more than a few miles away.
5. In what contexts are you more patient than most people?
Answering certain Friday Five question sets. :)
1) What's your favorite magazine?
I used to subscribe to a few magazines but not any more. There's not enough time. Also, I find that the quality of the articles in some magazines that I used to like has gone down. PC Magazine was a good read back in the 80s but it's now just like any other computer rag.
2) What book are you currently reading?
Using Drupal. Before that, it was Flashforward, but I haven't finished reading that novel yet.
3) What's the worst book you ever read?
I don't remember the title. I read part of that book when I was little. In the first half of the book, the story was just about preparations for a day at the beach.
4) What makes a book perfect for you?
A book with lots of bite-sized chapters, each of which won't take more than five minutes to read, because of *ahem* when and where I usually read books.
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be?
Answering Friday Five for Dummies