How many hours sleep do you need in order to be at your best, and what's the minimum you can get on a regular basis and still be functional?
I get about six hours anyway even if I intended to sleep longer. That just seems to be the point when I wake up. I've had as little as 2 hours of sleep and driven out to Pittsburgh after that with no problem.
What's your favorite sleeping position?
Lying down on my back.
What was the cause of your most recent difficulty sleeping?
Unfamiliar hotel room.
When you can't seem to drift off to sleep right away, what are some things you do to bring about sleep?
Getting some work done or preparing for the next day usually does the trick.
When did you last doze off at an inappropriate time or in an inappropriate place?
Back in college at an early-morning class, probably. I wasn't the only one, however.
1. Which of your country's leaders (past or present) would you like to have a chance to sit down and talk to?
Woodrow Wilson, to ask him what on earth he was thinking when he pushed through the Federal Reserve Act.
2. What job would you never want to have to do?
3. How many kids do you have and what are their ages? If you don't have kids, do you think you want any down the road? If so, how many?
None, and it's not looking likely at this point.
4. Do you have a "blankie" or a favorite stuffed animal? What is it/what does it look like?
I have lots of stuffed animals. Hard to pick just one.
5. What is your favorite flower?
I used to like gloriosa lily because it's an unusual inverted flower.