What is your favorite drink of all time? Does it hold a special memory to you or is it just because it tastes good?
Mango lassi, not because it's really that good but because we had a running joke about a collie that liked mangoes.
Tea or coffee or hot cocoa?
Tea if it is iced tea.
Best summer time drink?
Green tea iced tea.
Worst soda brand ever?
They're all bad, except for root beer.
Water: flavored, bottled, carbonated, or regular old tap?
Tap. Some common brands of bottled water come from municipal water sources, so you aren't getting anything special anyway. Carbonated and flavored are therefore just tap water with a bit extra. Might as well go with tap water and save your money for more worthwhile matters.
1) You are on your way to work, when suddenly a wormhole to the far side of the galaxy opens in the middle of the road. You are thus the first to meet the alien being that emerges. Despite your protestations, you are now Earth's unofficial First Contact ambassador. What will you say to the visitor?
That's not going to happen because I'm never on my way to work. :)
2) A wandering trading caravan emerges from the wormhole. They plan to stay on Earth for a few weeks, and then will move on to the next planet and the next. Whatever you said must have really impressed them, because they offer to let you and a few other humans come along with them. The only catch is that the caravan probably won't be back to Earth. Would you go? Why or why not?
I don't know if I would go but this sounds like an idea for a sci-fi TV series.
3) Suppose you decided to go. The master of the caravan will allow you to bring along whatever trinkets and baubles you think will sell on alien worlds, and will also allow you to bring exactly five other items that you may always keep. Clearly, he does not mean practical items like shoes or a toothbrush. What would you bring?
Definitely a towel. :)
I don't think most of what I have would be very useful on alien worlds. I suppose I'd take a few sentimental items. Books, plush toy.
4) Suppose you decided to stay home after all. The caravan master offers you a parting gift. You may choose among super-brain pills, a flying car, a robot butler, or an invisibility belt. Which would you choose and why?
Super-brain pills? I don't think I've been fully using what I have now so those would be pointless.
Flying car? Licensing would be tricky. :)
Invisibility belt? What do I have to hide?
So... robot butler it is. Maybe I can teach it to do weeding. :)
5) Suppose you ended up taking the super-brain pills. You now have a head the size, shape, and color of a watermelon. But you also now have the most fantastic mind the world has ever seen. What would be the first task you set it to?
I would stay away from the Gallagher show.