What kinds of nagging injuries do you have?
My hip still can't take more than 4 miles of walking a day.
What long-procrastinated task is nagging at you lately?
Nothing. I finished the last item on my to-do list tonight.
In what way have you been a nag to someone else?
Like I have time for that.
Who in your life is a world-class nag?
I knew someone like that who was critical of everything I did. I dropped all contact with him quite a while ago.
Nag is such an ugly word. What would be a nicer way to describe someone who exhibits nagging tendencies?
Nitpicker. Well, okay, that's not a great word either.
1) What is your favorite mode of travel? (Car, train, plane, etc).
Car. It's hard to stop the train, plane, etc, along the way for geocaches.
2) Where is the northernmost place you've traveled? The southernmost?
North: Somewhere in the UK. That's a higher latitude than where I am now.
South: Bali, Indonesia.
3) What is the last place you visited for the first time?
4) Of all the places you've traveled, which is your favorite?
I used to go to Virginia Beach every year. Not for the beach though. I stopped a number of years ago and I'm not sure if it would still be my favorite since some things have changed over there.
5) Where would you most like to travel to next?