1. What is the one place you never want to live?
The surface of the Sun.
2. Do you consider yourself to be a "picky eater"?
There are some foods I won't touch, but I'm fine with a lot of foods. So I'm selectively picky.
3. What do you think people say about you behind your back?
"Oh no! Friday Five again?"
4. If you could own and operate any major business what would be?
Friday Five answering service.
5. Do you feel as if you are a black-and-white only person, or a person who sees many gray areas? That is to say, do you have strong opinions on everything, or do you recognize the need to compromise?
Most of the time, neither. I recognize when some things are not within my control and I choose my battles carefully.
When dining out, do you usually save room for dessert?
Depends. I usually don't order dessert, but if dessert is part of an all-you-can-eat buffet, I'll definitely have some before I get full.
How do you feel about saving places in line or saving seats in theaters?
Will you save this Friday Five for me?
What’s one thing you did to save money this past year?
Switching my auto, home, and umbrella insurance from GEICO to AAA saved hundreds of dollars, which is rather ironic, given all those GEICO commercials.
Besides money, what’s something you’re saving for later?
Friday Five. Well, I saved it for Sunday/Monday. :)
In what way did you recently save the best for last?
I answered this question last. :)