1. What are some hobbies you would like to try, but haven't done so?
Asking Friday Five.
2. Why did you not pursue these hobbies?
Can't think of good questions or even bad questions.
3. Do you often feel limited by your financial state with how you spend your free time?
No, but I'm limited by time, energy, and motivation.
4. Do your hobbies play a major part of your life, or help define who you are?
Yes, certainly a bigger part than work.
5. Do you have any hobbies you have made income from?
Yes, investing / stock picking is a biggie, although some may not consider this a hobby. I also made a bit of money from art/cartooning when I was doing that. Other hobbies have yielded material goods and intangibles instead of money.
What’s the best thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping?
It's quiet; very quiet.
Where can you go when you get a case of the late-night munchies?
Usually, I don't go out anywhere but there are some 24-hour places: Denny's, the local diner, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts.
What open-all-night establishment has saved you from catastrophe, and what were the circumstances?
No incident that I can recall.
What’s the worst thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping?
That never happens. There's always someone from the other side of the world one can talk to on the internet.
When you are up all night at home for whatever reason, what’s most likely to be on the television to keep you company?
I don't have a television.