What is the longest distance you’ve traveled (in one trip) by foot?
Once, I took a walk from the Columbia University campus (116th Street) all the way down Broadway to Lower Manhattan.
What is the longest trip you’ve taken by car?
400+ miles when I went from northern NJ to Virginia Beach.
What is the longest trip you’ve taken by plane?
Halfway around the world from NYC to the old country.
What is the longest trip you’ve taken on some kind of water craft?
Probably the Circle Line cruise around Manhattan.
What is the longest trip you’ve taken aboard a bus or train?
Took the train out from NYC to Central Jersey once. Not sure though. I may have had longer train trips that I don't remember.
1. What is your most irrational fear or dislike (i.e. something most people are fine with, or something that brings back bad memories)?
2. Describe your last (or only) encounter with the police.
When I stopped on the Pennsylvania Turnpike around midnight on the way to Anthrocon. Two police cars came by before I got going again.
3. What's the biggest secret about yourself that you've ever revealed, accidentally or on purpose?
I have no yardstick by which to judge the scale of such information. It's usually the other way around, i.e. people think I'm keeping secrets when there is really nothing to say.
4. When is the last time you were really, really angry? Did you do anything drastic because you were so angry?
Last Friday, when Google suspended two of my friends' Google+ profiles for not using their real names. I thought about it overnight and posted a little rant on Saturday morning.
5. If you could raise someone from the dead, who would it be, why, and do you think he or she would be happy to be alive again?
I don't think I would. The dead aren't usually happy to be returned to life.