What kind of magnets do you have on your fridge?
I have a few furry art magnets and a few plush magnets but most of those are giveaways from banks and stores.
What's your preferred type of glue?
I don't like messing with glue so I use sticky tape or duct tape when possible. Otherwise, it's hot glue.
When is it good to feel sticky?
When you are a stick.
What was the last thing you wrote upon a Post-It?
I actually don't use Post-It notes.
How much pancake syrup do you put on your pancakes?
What is your favorite type of food? (i.e. Italian, Mexican, etc.)
What is the name of your favorite restaurant?
Banana Leaf. I haven't been there much because I don't often have a chance to go to Philly Chinatown.
Do you like fast-food?
Only a few fast food chains like Long John Silver's and Hardee's. The rest are so-so.
Do you prefer to be alone or in a group when you eat out?
There are advantages to both situations. Group outings may be more fun but when I eat out alone, I have a choice of venue and time.
Do the waiters/waitresses at your favorite restaurant know you by name?
I never told them my name. Only fussy social networks like Google+ and Facebook insist on knowing that.
1. When you log on to livejournal and open your friends page, what are you looking for first?
I'd be looking for my friends page.
2. What is your main motivation to have a livejournal/blog?
It's good for long-term documentation. Twitter is more ephemeral in nature.
3. If you look at your list of friends, do most of them have something like gender/sexuality/race in common, and what?
Most of them are in the furry fandom.
4. Do they have the same thing in common with you, or something else?
The furry fandom.
5. And why? Intentional or by accident?
It's not by accident. Association with the fandom is how I found them and vice versa.
What was your most memorable alarm-clock failure?
It usually doesn't matter nowadays, but I've been several hours late for work before.
What item recently in the news do you find most alarming?
Of car alarms, burglar alarms, and smoke alarms, which do you consider most effective or useful?
I'd say a smoke alarm because you're there to hear it.
If the shoplifting alarm is tripped as you exit a store, what do you do?
Take the item back to the cash register to have them deactivate the anti-theft device.
If you owned some kind of personality alarm to warn you upon first meeting someone of likely trouble in the relationship, what would be five qualities you'd set it to detect?
1. The way they treat other people because I may be "other people" one day.
2. The way they write, especially online. I have to be able to understand email from them.
3. The way they handle money. It's the most outward sign of whether they are careful or sloppy.
4. Their friends. The company they keep.
5. Talking about circumcision all the time is a big red flag too.