1. What natural disasters (earthquakes, tsunami, volcanoes, wildfires, tornadoes, hurricanes/typhoons/cyclones, floods, landslides, etc) is your area prone to?
Hurricanes, blizzards, drought, and Holiday shopping seasons. Surprisingly, there was no evidence of flooding in my immediate area during and after Hurricane Irene even though you'd expect this area to be vulnerable.
2. What natural disasters have you experienced firsthand?
Hurricane Isabel was a notable one. I was in the Virginia Beach area at the time.
3. Have you ever been evacuated due to a natural disaster?
No, I haven't.
4. Have you made/do you make any special preparations in case of natural disaster where you live?
I have a lot of canned food and some stored bottles of water at home.
5. What type of natural disaster scares you the most?
Epidemics/pandemics, especially if there is not an effective treatment yet. Those can be hard to avoid.