1. Do you or someone you live with cook your own meals at home or tend to buy frozen dinners/eat out?
It's half and half. If I'm already going out for some other reason, then I'll eat out. If not, then I'll cook something at home. However, dinner is usually something that was frozen and can be heated up in the oven.
2. What is your favorite dish to cook? Or if you don't cook, what do you wish you could cook?
Fish fillets and tater tots / fries / pizza.
3. The best experience you've ever had at a restaurant?
I've had a bunch and can't really decide. I've had great service at Don Pablo's a number of times. Also, one time at Red Robin, they got me a complimentary sundae for my birthday even though they didn't have to and I didn't ask.
4. The worst experience you've ever had at a restaurant?
Burger King in Ramsey, NJ. Workers there were using racial slurs. They didn't realize I could Google it and complain to the BK regional office later on. I never went back to that particular location.
5. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
Probably pecan pie. It's not my most favorite favorite food.
When did you last move residences?
My last big move was in November 2009, although I already had some things in the house since the start of October.
What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it?
Some of those Adele songs. I'm probably just tired of radio stations overplaying those songs.
On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving?
When there is a morning geocaching event.
What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know?
Just about anything of mine, especially when I can't find it later.
In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move?
I'm waiting for my usual con roommate to let me know if he wishes to share a room for Furstivus. Otherwise, I probably won't be attending.